Friday, November 03, 2006

A Thank You


I never got a chance to send a big thank you to Sam over at Becks & Posh for the warm welcome she extended a few days ago. I feel like such an ungrateful blogger! It didn't take me checking my site stats to see the visiting folk, I read her blog every single day and when I saw this humble site listed I was SO giddy!

Scott over at RealEpicurian always makes me feel so wonderful, and never fails to bring a smile to my face. I want to send a quick thank you to everyone who has been commenting and e-mailing, I'm delighted to be writing alongside all of you! The foodie community is one that spans the globe, and we're all brought together by our love of cooking, baking, tasting... it's such a gift to "meet" everyone that otherwise could not have happened.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

thank you for the thank you!
I hope you will be able to join us on one of our future food blogging meets in the Bay Area.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home